From north to south, Vietnam is a kaleidoscope of colorful characters, exquisite cuisine and diverse landscapes. Explore the magnificient lakes and boulevards of Hanoi, meet the locals as guests at a local Mai Chau guesthouse, unlock the mysteries of Halong Bay in Quang Ninh Province and the Cu Chi Tunnels in Ho Chi Minh City, and eat breakfast the local way in Hue on this 19D/18N Grand tour Vietnam.
- Transfer by the individual car with air conditioning;
- Russian-speaking or English-speaking guide in the tour;
- Boats to visit Hue, Mytho, Cantho;
- Meals: 08 lunches, 02 dinners in the tour program.
- Entrance fees and tickets for the puppet theater on the water.
- Train tickets
- Domestic flights (single supplement on request).
- Eating out of the program (single supplement on request);
- Services in your spare time;
- Beverages, gratuities and other personal payment: laundry, phone ....
A drive to Tay Ninh, near the Cambodian border, allows us to witness the hypnotic noontime service and eclectic architecture of the Cao Dai religion. In the afternoon we explore the phenomenal underground tunnel network and former Viet Cong stronghold at Cu Chi, before returning to Ho Chi Minh City for overnight.