✔ Cruising to Bai Tu Long Bay
✔ 5 star services
✔ Enjoy the beautiful limestone seascape while passing by Teapot islet, Blockhouse islet, Goat Head islet…
✔ Visit mysterious Thien Canh Son cave
✔ Relax on the beach
✔ Kayak to explore this beautiful area then relax on the beach
✔ Boat trip
✔ Meals as specified in itinerary
✔ English speaking guide on board
✔ Entrance and sightseeing fee
✔ Welcome drinks
✔ Transportation round trip Hanoi – Halong Bay
✔ Personal expenses
✔ Extra drinks
✔ Spa service
✔ Bank charge (for payment by credit cards)
✔ Other service not clearly mentioned above.
✔ Hon Gai Port Fee: 10.000 VND/pax (6 years old and above)
Thing To Carry
✔ Sun Glass
✔ Sun Block
✔ Wide brim hat
✔ Insect repellents
✔ Warm clothes (in winter)
✔ Original passport
The Period before Departure Date
|Penalty Charge for Cancellation|
|30 days and above||0%|
|From 15 to 29 days||30%|
|From 07 to 14 days||60%|
|From 03 to 07 days||80%|
|Less than 3 days||100%|
✔ See Cancellation Policy
✔ Automatic email will be sent out once you made the booking
✔ Please send us the email to firstname.lastname@example.org after your payment is made if you did not receive the email confirmation or the email confirm the pick up time.
Tour itinerary ( Full Day )
- 07.30: Welcome guests at Hon Gai international habour.
- 08.00: Embark Dragon Bay Cruise, start cruising to Bai Tu Long Bay, enjoy the beautiful limestone seascape while passing by Teapot islet, Blockhouse islet, Goat Head islet…and learn about geological formation of Halong Bay.
- 10.00: Arrive at Vong Vieng fishing village, explore this area by rowing bamboo boat with the local people, visit fish farm and pearl farm.
- 11.15: Cruise to Cong Do area, passing by Duck islet, Luoc islet…
- 11.30: Have lunch and relax on board. 13.00: Visit Thien Canh Son cave, explore the bay by kayaking and relax on the beach.
- 15.00: Cruise back toward harbor.
- 17.00: Disembark and say goodbye to the crew.