Ho Chi Minh City is famous for its museums, the Saigon River or Chinatowns markets, pagodas and the lifestyle. The nightlife is varied, whether you seek a cultured evening or a walk on the wild side. The Mekong Delta, with its waterways and flourishing daily life, is a place not to be missed. Riverbanks are teeming with coconut palms, rice fields and orchards. Nha Trang City is a beach destination with delicious restaurants, great bars, beautiful road by the sea and crystal clear water.
- Accommodation in ½ twin/double sharing room with breakfast
- All transportation during tour on air - conditioned vehicle as per itinerary
- All in-tour stationed local English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Boat cruise on Mekong delta
- Boat ride to Hon Tre island
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Hotel early check in & late check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner at hotels (if any)
- International flight to/from Vietnam with taxes
- Domestic flight HCMC – Nha Trang - HCMC
- Visa & Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and water during meals
- Others not mentioned in the program
Depart for My Tho, the capital of Tien Giang Province. Situated on the Mekong River, 75 kilo meters southeast of Ho Chi Minh City, the city is surrounded by orchards and rice fields, which produce grain for the entire country. Visit the islands that produce traditional handcrafts, coconut candy and bee farms and visit Vinh Trang Pagoda, the oldest one in the delta on a boat trip.
After breakfast, transfer to airport for a morning flight to Nha Trang, the most beautiful coastal city in Vietnam. Upon arrival, transfer to hotel for check –in. free time to enjoy the beach. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Morning: Your tour guide accompany you on a leisurely boat ride to the unspoiled Hon Tre Island and then continue to Hon Mun Island, the best island for snorkeling and scuba diving in Nha Trang. Stop for seafood lunch on the Island. Afternoon: Cruise back to the main land to enjoy hotel’s facilities. Overnight in Nha Trang.
After breakfast, visit the Cu Chi Tunnels, the incredible network of tunnels that once stretched for 200 miles. After Lunch, transfer to the airport for departure flight.
Traveler ratingWrite a review
Very good 0