Head to the tropical beach of Mui Ne for a 3-day vacation on a trip from Ho Chi Minh City. Relax on the beach, swim and sun, and explore the nearby resorts, seafood restaurants, and clubs, all while enjoying a private stay in this former fishing village.
- Round-trip transfer via air-conditioned vehicles
- Accommodation based on twin-shared rooms at a resort in Mui Ne
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- Personal expenses
- Accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City
- Surcharge or compulsory gala for special dates, peak periods, Christmas, and the New Year
Thing To Carry
- Dry fruits, energy bar, chocolates, etc.
- Personal medication
- Toiletry bag
- Sweater/ Warm jackets for the night
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Extra pair of clothes
- Rain coat/Poncho in monsoons
- Moov spray, dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches
- Camera (optional)
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- No Refund Applicable
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.
Mui Ne is located on Northeast of Ho Chi Minh City and become of attractive beaches for both local and foreign travelers. There are a lot activities you can join in this lovely area: Visiting sand dune, surfing, riding on a bike to Bau Sen, or just enjoying the beach, sun, sand and see. It takes us around 5 hour drive from Ho Chi Minh to Mui Ne. On arrival, we check in beach front resort then free at leisure.
Free at leisure.
Midday we check out then drive back to your place in Ho Chi Minh. End of service.