- Hotel accommodation with twin sharing based on (including breakfast)
- Transfer and transportation air-conditioned Coach with driver service
- English language throughout guide service
- Zone fees and entrance fees as per itinerary
- Domestic Flight ticket for (Yangon – Kyaing Tong / Kyaing Tong - Yangon). The price may be changed without prior notice
- Meals as per itinerary
- Airport porter charges
- International air fare
- Visa fees (Get free Visa for Singapore,Thailand ,Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Bernie, Philippine and Indonesia) International departure Airport tax
- Personal expense (tip, phone call, laundry service, beverages and etc.,). Suggested TIPPING for bellboy, boat crew, driver: depend your budget
- Travel Insurance
- Compulsory dinner (X'mas& New Year Eve)
- Services not mentioned above
- Optional tours
Arrive at Yangon International Airport and welcome by our tour guide. Check in to hotel. Yangon sightseeing includes; Chaukhtatgyi (Reclining Buddha) Pagoda a colossal reclining Buddha, Kandawgyi Lake which is closed to the city center and is a good place for a walk. This lake is most attractive at sunset when the glittering Shwedagon is reflected in its calm water. And visit colonial style buildings surrounding Mahabandula Park. Then drive to stroll through a narrow street of ChinaTown including the short visit to TaoTemple. Then, shortly before sunset, the 107 meters high golden stupa of Shwedagon Pagoda will glitter in the soft light of the early evening. Overnight at hotel in Yangon.
After breakfast at hotel, drive approx. 45 min to Kong Ma (Akha) village, there is hiking 3 hours to Lahu Shi(KWI)villages. Black Lahu and Red Lahu are the Trekking through forests. Valleys and gorges is very fascinating. After, you come back from Lahushi then start to Wan Pauk (Palaung) tribe are Silver (Palaungs.) A branch of the same tribe, locally called Gold Palung lives in Northern Shan State. After that, return back to Hotel in Kyaing Tong.
After breakfast at hotel, shopping at Bogyoke (or) Scott Market a famous shopping center to enjoy display of Myanmar handicraft (Note: Market is closed on Mondays and Public Holidays). And proceed to visit Kaba Aye (World peace) Pagoda, it was also known as the " World Peace Pagoda" and Mahapasana Cave, where the sixth Buddhist synod took place. On the way visit to Kyauktawgyi Pagoda also known as LawkaChantharArbayarLabamuni Buddha Image at MinnDhamma Hill, there is an Elephant house where the three white elephants are kept. And then transfer to Yangon International Airport for Departure.