This tour incorporates three best - known destinations in the North Vietnam. Hanoi is known for many grandiose villas, imperial palaces dating back from the Colonial era, and the old quarter that has been a shopper's paradise since the 15th century. Halong is truly one of the wonders of the world with thousands of islands to be enjoyed on a traditional wooden junk. And Sapa, which is breathtakingly beautiful with fresh air and cool temperatures, home to a diverse group of minorities.
- Accommodation in ½ twin/double sharing room with breakfast
- All transportation during tour on air - conditioned vehicle as per itinerary
- All in-tour stationed local English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Night train ticket Lao Cai – Hanoi
- Overnight cruise on Halong Bay
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Hotel early check in & late check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner at hotels (if any)
- International flight to/from Vietnam with taxes
- Visa & Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and water during meals
- Others not mentioned in the program
Free at leisure in the morning to relax and enjoy the beautiful town and its busy market. Enjoy lunch in a local restaurant. Take 2 hours trek down the valley to the Cat Cat village of the Black-H’Mong Minority. Overnight in Sapa.
Take a further trek down to Lao Chai & Ta Van Village of the Black H’Mong and Red Dao Ethnic People. The trails lead you to a beautiful river curving along the scenic valley. Picnic lunch will be prepared for you. In the afternoon, car pick-up from the other end of the village and transfer back to Sapa town. Have some more free time to explore the town and people here before driving back to Lao Cai. Night train back to Ha Noi.
Arrive at Hanoi Railway Station at 5:30am. Have a rest and enjoy breakfast before leaving for Halong Bay. Enjoy the journey through the rich farmlands of the Red River Delta. After 3.5 hours driving, you will board a tradition wooden junk to enjoy the cruise in Halong Bay. Lunch and dinner are served onboard. Overnight on the boat.
The morning starts with a Tai Chi session, swimming or kayaking followed by breakfast. Cruise back to the jetty while seeing more of the fascinating formations. Disembark and drive back to Hanoi. Check in hotel & free at leisure to have some sightseeing in the Old Quarter. Overnight in Hanoi.
Start a full-day city tour with Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, the Presidential Palace, his house on stilt, One Pillar Pagoda and the Temple of Literature- the first university of Vietnam. Enjoy lunch at one of the finest restaurants in Hanoi. In the afternoon, visit the Fine Arts Museum before taking a walking tour around the Old Quarter and watching a water puppet show, a unique art show of Vietnam. Overnight in Hanoi.