- Accommodation in ½ twin/double sharing room with breakfast
- All transportation during tour on air - conditioned vehicle as per itinerary
- All in-tour stationed local English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Overnight cruise on Mekong delta
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Hotel early check in & late check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner at hotels (if any)
- International flight to/from Vietnam with taxes
- Visa & Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and water during meals
- Others not mentioned in the program
Visit the most interesting historical relic – the Independence Palace, study Vietnam War history by dropping at the War Remnant Museum. After lunch, see the different soul of this bustling city in the well-known Pagoda of Vinh Nghiem. Have a closer look into local life by walking through the central market where the trading and bargaining is exalted. Ending your day with a stop by some of French influenced architecture buildings (Cathedral Church, Post Office, Opera House, City Hall) is a good experience. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Depart from Ho Chi Minh City to Tay Ninh town – the headquarter of one of Vietnam’s most interesting indigenous religions, Cao Daism. Lunch in local restaurant. Heading back to Ho Chi Minh City with a stop in Cu Chi to visit the legendary tunnel system which had been once the nightmare for American troops in Vietnam, learning one of the hidden secrets of Vietnam’s magical victory. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Drive down to Mekong Delta. After arriving at noon, board the deluxe Mekong Eyes Cruise. Lunch on board viewing the legend Mekong River. See lives on the water of local people. In the late afternoon, stroll around a local village for 1 hour. Back to the boat to enjoy the beautiful sunset river. Overnight on board.
Breakfast will be served on sundeck while you enjoy great view of sun rise and sounds of lives on the river. Visit local floating market where hundreds of fruit barge, shrimp tail boats and rowing boats are trading. After lunch. drive back to Ho Chi Minh City.
Free until transfer to the airport for departure flight.