This trip concentrates on Central part of Vietnam particularly the visits to the World heritage sites. Start from Cham Museum in Da Nang, and the picturesque town of Hoi An to explore this charming fishing town with ancient family homes to the centre of the Cham Kingdom, My Son. Then, we ascend the stunning Hai Van Pass and down into Hue, the former Imperial City. Here we can see the former residence of the Emperors inside the walls of the Citadel as well as cruising down the Perfume River.
- Accommodation in ½ twin/double sharing room with breakfast
- All transportation during tour on air - conditioned vehicle as per itinerary
- All in-tour stationed local English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Boat cruise on Perfume river
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Hotel early check in & late check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner at hotels (if any)
- International flight to/from Vietnam with taxes
- Visa & Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and water during meals
- Others not mentioned in the program
Meet at airport & transfer into the city. Visit the open-air Cham Museum housing the World's finest collection of Cham art. Proceed to Hoi An with a stopover by the stone-carving village at Non Nuoc. After hotel check in, you will discover the charming of Hoi An ancient town by walking to visit a traditional Chinese Communal House, Hoi Kien Temple, ancient Merchants' Houses, the 400-year-old Japanese Covered Bridge & spending time in colorful local market.
Overnight in Hoi An.
Transfer to visit My Son where was formerly the central of the Cham Kingdom. There are more than 70 constructions made of bricks and stone built between 4th & 13th century in accordance with different architecture styles. After Lunch, drive along the coast to Hue.
Overnight in Hue.
Visit the garden city of Hue recognized by UNESCO as World's Culture Heritage. The city used to served as Vietnam's capital during 1802 to 1945. Continue to visit the Imperial Citadel and the typical Mausoleum of Tu Duc King. In the Afternoon: Private boat cruise along the Perfume River to visit the Tomb of Minh Mang King with a stopover to visit Thien Mu pagoda on the way. When boat return, you may have chance to admire the sunset on the river.
Overnight in Hue.