This tour offers a wide range of impressively beautiful sites which are definitely worth to be explored. This trip is focused on presenting some of the most favourite destinations including Hanoi - the capital city, Sapa - the outstandingly stunning mountainous area, Halong Bay - the nature world heritage site and Ninh Binh -the idyllic and breathtaking countryside. At the mean time, it is also a nice opportunity for distinguishing multi cultures, experiencing friendly people and their daily lives and enjoying spectacular nature beauty in the comfort of provided services.
- Accommodation in ½ twin/double sharing room with breakfast
- All transportation during tour on air - conditioned vehicle as per itinerary
- All in-tour stationed local English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Night train ticket Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Hotel early check in & late check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner at hotels (if any)
- International flight to/from Vietnam with taxes
- Visa & Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and water during meals
- Others not mentioned in the program
Our guide will meet and pick you at Noi Bai airport and transfer to hotel for check in. In the evening you will attend the performance of the famous Vietnamese traditional art of water puppetry. Overnight in Hanoi.
Take a full day city tour including Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, his house on stilt, One Pillar Pagoda, Tran Quoc pagoda and the Temple of Literature. After lunch continue to visit Hoa Lo Prison and Hoan Kiem Lake. Enjoy cyclo ride around the Old Quarter. In the evening, transfer to Hanoi station for the night train to Laocai. Overnight on the train.
Arrive in Hanoi in early morning, enjoy breakfast then depart for Halong Bay - UNESCO World Heritage Site. On arrival, cruise on a boat to enjoy a leisure trip through the bay then stop to explore some of islands, caves and grottoes. Lunch is served on the boat. In the afternoon go back to Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi.
Take a drive to Ninh Binh to visit Hoa Lu – the former ancient Capital of Viet Nam with Dinh and Le Temples which worshipped two Kings in the history of Vietnam. Spend 30 minutes transfer to Tam Coc to have lunch before taking a small boat and go along a river to visit Tam Coc (Three Caves) for 2 hours. Then get back the wharf, and leave for Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi in the end of the day. Overnight in Hanoi.