- Capital: Phnom Penh
- Neighbouring countries: Bordered to the east by Vietnam, to the north by Laos and to the west and northwest by Thailand.
- Area: 181 035 km2
- Population: 16,480,916 inhabitants (2019, World Bank)
- Religion: Buddhism (official religion, more than 90%), Islam (2.5%), Christianity
- Currency: Riel and US Dollar. $1= 4,052.73 KHR (Jan 2020)
- National Day: Cambodia doesn’t have one national day like countries in Europe; however the Independence of Cambodia is celebrated on the 9th of November.