- Accommodation in ½ twin/double sharing room with breakfast
- All transportation during tour on air - conditioned vehicle as per itinerary
- All in-tour stationed local English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Night train ticket Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Hotel early check in & late check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner at hotels (if any)
- International flight to/from Vietnam with taxes
- Visa & Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and water during meals
- Others not mentioned in the program
Group meeting and transfer to train station to catch the night train to Lao Cai.
Overnight on train.
Upon arrival at Lao Cai we will drive 30 km to Sapa. In the afternoon we trek to Cat Cat village, and then make a drive to the Red Dao village - Ta Phin.
Overnight in Sapa town.
Begin trekking down the valley to the Muong Hoa River and from here to the Black H’mong village Lao Chai San, Lao Chai. We then continue to Ta Van village to visit Day people.
Stay overnight with a local family in Ta Van. Accommodation is basic but a unique and special experience.
After the breakfast we’ll continue to the Red Dao people at Giang Ta Chai. The scenery is breathtaking with amazing rice tarrace combine with cooling green bamboo forest on the trekking way.
Overnight in the Seo Trung Ho village of the Red Dao people.
Continue along small paths in the rice fields, cross the Muong Hoa River and arrive at the Tay village Thanh Phu.
We stay overnight in a wooden Tay stilt house.
After breakfast we’ll hike to Nam Sai Village to visit the Tay People, and then we’ll trek up to the Red Dzao Village then the village of Xa Pho tribe – the smallest group in Sapa who have very little contact with common Vietnamese.
Overnight in the Ban Ho Village.
After breakfast, we’ll trek to Ban Den village. From here, we will be picked up by our vehicle and transferred back to Sapa. In the afternoon you will have time to experience the colorful Sapa before driving to Lao Cai for the overnight train.
Overnight on the train.