- Hotel accommodation with twin sharing based on (including breakfast)
- Transfer and transportation air-conditioned Coach with driver service
- English language throughout guide service
- Zone fees and entrance fees as per itinerary
- Kalaw half day trekking package
- Meals as per itinerary
- Boat fare for Inle Lake sightseeing
- Domestic air ticket for (Yangon- Heho / Heho – Yangon). The price may be changed without prior notice
- Airport porter charges
- International air fare
- Visa fees (Get free Visa for Singapore,Thailand ,Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Bernie, Philippine and Indonesia)
- International departure Airport tax
- Personal expense (tip, phone call, laundry service, beverages and etc.,). Suggested TIPPING for bellboy, boat crew, driver: depend your budget
- Travel Insurance
- Compulsory dinner (X'mas& New Year Eve)
- Services not mentioned above
- Optional tours
Arrive at Yangon International Airport and welcome by our tour guide. Check in to hotel. Yangon sightseeing includes; Chaukhtatgyi (Reclining Buddha) Pagoda a colossal reclining Buddha, Kandawgyi Lake which is closed to the city center and is a good place for a walk. This lake is most attractive at sunset when the glittering Shwedagon is reflected in its calm water. And visit colonial style buildings surrounding Mahabandula Park. Then drive to stroll through a narrow street of ChinaTown including the short visit to TaoTemple. Then, shortly before sunset, the 107 meters high golden stupa of Shwedagon Pagoda will glitter in the soft light of the early evening. Overnight at hotel in Yangon.
After breakfast at hotel , proceed to Loikaw by coach about 4 Hrs drive .On the way , visit Myin-ma-hticave.Then proceed to Pin-laung and stop for lunch, Afterwards, proceed to Loikaw ,and on the way visit some villages, observe activities of cultivation ,and take pictures of beauty sceneries. At late evening ,arrival to Loikaw , check-in hotel . Overnight at hotel in Loikaw.
After breakfast at hotel, proceed to Inle Lake you'll venture out to explore Inle Lake with your private motorboat, passing floating garden houses built on stilts inhabited by the local Intha People, and the famous "Leg-Rowing" fishermen who make their living from the lake's plentiful supply of fish. Along the way you can visit a floating tomato garden – a unique site. Visit PhaungDawOo Pagoda, the lake's main sanctuary, which contains five sacred Buddha Images covered in gold leaf. Explore the local crafts of Inle Lake with a stop at the weaving village of Inpawkhone and a cheroot factory, where the typical Burmese cigars are made by hand. Continue to the famous NgaHpeChaung Monastery, so called "jumping cat's monastery" famed for its collection of ancient Buddha effigies collected from the lake and surrounding regions. Photograph the long neck family on the way back (Padaung Women). In the evening transfer to airport for flight back to Yangon. Overnight at hotel in Yangon.
After breakfast at hotel, shopping at Bogyoke (or) Scott Market a famous shopping center to enjoy display of Myanmar handicraft (Note: Market is closed on Mondays and Public Holidays). And proceed to visit Kaba Aye (World peace) Pagoda, it was also known as the " World Peace Pagoda" and Mahapasana Cave, where the sixth Buddhist synod took place. On the way visit to Kyauktawgyi Pagoda also known as LawkaChantharArbayarLabamuni Buddha Image at MinnDhamma Hill, there is an Elephant house where the three white elephants are kept. And then transfer to Yangon International Airport for Departure.