Hue and Hoi An are two of the best places in the country to experience the traditions, culture and rhythms of Vietnam. However this Central Vietnam tour is not just about sightseeing but also engaging with the locals and gaining an understanding about their traditions through a series of excursions. We have also included visits to area charities to learn more about what is being done to improve the living conditions of the underprivileged, resulting in a meaningful holiday in central Vietnam.
- Private local tour guide
- Private new van with good air condition
- Private dragon boat on Perfume river in Hue city
- Lunch at first class restaurants in Hue, Danang, Hoian
- Cold water and tissues
- All entrances ticket at all visited place in Hoian, Danang, Hue City
- Pick up at the airport to hotel.
- Pick up at the hotel then transfer to drop off at airport
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Others services not mentioned
Thing To Carry
- Torch per person with extra batteries
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes or comfortable shoes with good grip
- Water bottles
- Dry fruits, energy bar, chocolates, etc.
- Personal medication
- Toiletry bag
- Sweater/ Warm jackets for the night
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Extra pair of clothes
- Rain coat/Poncho in monsoons
- Moov spray, dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches
- Camera (optional)
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- No Refund Applicable
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.
Tour itinerary ( Fulldays )
TransPacific’s guide will meet you at your hotel then he takes you on tour. We start our excursion by taking a boat trip on Huong River to Thien Mu pagoda which was built in 17th century on the top of the hill overlooking the river and Truong Son mountain range. This pagoda is one of the oldest Buddhist Pagodas in Vietnam and is not only an iconic simple but also the Buddhist school of Hue City. Visiting this site, we will see the old car which was used by Thich Quang Duc who drove to Saigon and decided to immolate himself to protest the Saigon government during the American and Vietnam War in 1963. After visiting this place, we continue our boat trip to Minh Mang tomb which is located on bank of Perfume River. The master plan of this complex and all the buildings in the opposite sides along the main axis from the triple gates to the tomb looks like a lying body whose head is on the top of the burial place looking over the river. We finish our boat trip here then drive to Khai Dinh Tomb which is located on the hill step of Chau E Mountain, the tomb is a blend of Western and Eastern style and built in 1920. Return our hotel for lunch and refresh
Later afternoon we visit to the Imperial and Forbidden City of Hue, most of the contraction site of a heyday royal dynasty were destroyed during the turmoil of the war for many years but there is still the sense of grace and majestic of the rulers. A royal court music show, a world tangible heritage is on our list of thing we must do. We finish our day with a visiting to Dong Ba market where can buy our souvenir, handcraft items, foods, many other things. Return to our hotel then free at leisure.
Today we actually take our hand on activity at the farm and try to be a farmer for a day at Tra Que vegetable village which provide all kinds of vegetable and Vietnamese mints to Hoi An market as well as to local restaurants. After having breakfast at hotel, we take a bike ride toward this beautiful village and start our activities here. First the host of the farm give us a warm welcome to their home then we will change our clothes and put on the farms’ wearing and take stool to start our working day on the farm. We learn how to hoe the soil and make the furrowed field, how to seedling and watering from the host’s instruction cheerfully and happily. Just be a farm impersonator to experience the local life. Working on the farm with a lot of fun and laughing for an hour, we get back to the host family and enjoy a traditional food massage. Putting our tiring feet in a bucket of warm water associated with traditional herbs and then we just relax and enjoy the massage for 15 minutes. Next we enjoy lunch with the host and it is a truly Vietnamese cuisine, a typical food for daily life of all Vietnamese.
Return to our hotel and end of service.