Lose yourself in the mesmerising landscapes of Ba Be National Park on this 3-day back-to-nature experience, including homestay accommodation and meals in Bo Lu village. Marvel over natural wonders like Hua Ma Cave, cool off with a dip beneath the Silk Waterfall, then get to know your hosts over a delicious home-cooked dinner. Your multi-day tour also includes a full day trek around the Tay, Cash Dao and Hmong ethnic villages, and a scenic cruise around Ba Be Lake and Puong Cave.
- 2 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary
- Admission ticket
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Sightseeing cruise
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Thing To Carry
- Torch per person with extra batteries
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes or comfortable shoes with good grip
- Water bottles
- Dry fruits, energy bar, chocolates, etc.
- Personal medication
- Toiletry bag
- Sweater/ Warm jackets for the night
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Extra pair of clothes
- Rain coat/Poncho in monsoons
- Moov spray, dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches
- Camera (optional)
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- No Refund Applicable
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.
07:00 Departure from Ha Noi to Ba Be National Park.
10:00 Stop at Duom Temple. Lunch in a local restaurant in Ba Be dist.
14:00 Arrival at Nang River, boat trip to the lake. Stop at Puong cave, An Ma Temple then enjoy the bamboo rafting and swimming in Ba Be lake.
17:00 Cycling to Pac Ngoi village. Check in the Ba Be Lake View homestay.
19:00 Stay in traditional house-on-stilt of Tay people
7:00 Breakfast in our homestay
8:00 Cycling to Hua Ma Cave & Silver waterfall (7km) with local guide
12:00 Come back to our homestay for the lunch
14:00 Check out and cycling to our bungalows in Na Quang village, a small village of Tay people. Check in the Babe Eco-Lodge.
19:00 Dinner in our garden restaurant (barbecue by request)
21:00 Overnight at homestay of Tay people’s traditional house on stilt or bungalows
07:00 Enjoy traditional glass noodle in Ba Be Lodge
8:00 Cycling to ChoRa market and Pho Cu Pagoda
9:00 Continue to cycle to unspoil Na Quang village of Dzao people, explore culture & tradition and enjoy the view of terrace field
11:30 Have lunch in Ba Be Lodge then come back to Ha Noi. Stop at glass noodle factory on the way.
18:30 Arrival in Hanoi. The tour ends.