Traveling from North to South is the best direction to research the traditional culture and history of Vietnam before you reach its modern daily life. You can also experience amazing landscape and enjoy Vietnam beaches and cruise along to see the best of the country.
- Airport transfers and transportation during the trip (private car/van/coach, new model with air-con).
- Accommodation (twin sharing) w/daily breakfast.
- English speaking guide.
- Meal: Full boat as indicated at Vietnamese restaurants.
- (NOTE: If real HALA food is requested, there will be surcharge of 4 usd/pax/meal)
- All admission fees
- Bottled drinking water: 2 bottles of 0,5l/pax/day.
- Travel insurance
- Airfare (international and domestic) and airport tax
- Visa to Vietnam
- Early check-in, late check-out surcharge
- Other meals
- Drinks and personal expenses (phone call, laundry, tipping etc.)
- Any services not mentioned in the program
Thing To Carry
- Torch per person with extra batteries
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes or comfortable shoes with good grip
- Water bottles
- Dry fruits, energy bar, chocolates, etc.
- Personal medication
- Toiletry bag
- Sweater/ Warm jackets for the night
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Extra pair of clothes
- Rain coat/Poncho in monsoons
- Moov spray, dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches
- Camera (optional)
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- No Refund Applicable
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.
Arrival in Hanoi. Transfer to Halong Bay. Overnight stay in Halong.
4 - hour boat trip on Halong Bay. Seafood lunch on board. Afternoon return to Hanoi. O/N in Hanoi.
Go on Hanoi city tour then take a short flight to Saigon, orientation tour around the city: Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office, City Hall & Opera House. Dinner.
Sightseeing of Cu Chi Tunnel, Saigon city tour: Reunification Palace, War Museum, lacquer workshop & Ben Thanh Market. Dinner with show. O/N in Saigon.
Take the flight back home. End of services.