This tour brings you an opportunity to discover the three most exciting sites during your stay in Ho Chi Minh City, including: Ho Chi Minh City: the city full of contrasts as street vendors selling fruit and vegetables can be seen next to glitzy western-style bars and boutiques. Cu Chi Tunnels: stretched for over 200km, became legendary during the 1960s. The Cu Chi tunnels played a vital part in the Vietnam War. Mekong Delta: The sprawling city of My Tho, located on the banks of the Upper Mekong River, is one the closest cities in the mighty Mekong Delta to Ho Chi Minh City. On arrival, take a leisurely boat trip around the four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands.
- Accommodation in ½ twin/double sharing room with breakfast
- All transportation during tour on air - conditioned vehicle as per itinerary
- All in-tour stationed local English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Boat cruise on Mekong delta
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Hotel early check in & late check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner at hotels (if any)
- International flight to/from Vietnam with taxes
- Visa & Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and water during meals
Start the city tour with a visit to the Reunification Hall, formerly known as the Presidential Palace, the Old Post Office, the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Jade Emperor Pagoda, Chinatown and Binh Tay Market – the central market for the city and one of the liveliest areas. After lunch, visit the Cu Chi Tunnels, the incredible network of tunnels that stretched for 200 miles. Back to hotel and free at leisure.
Depart for My Tho, the capital of Tien Giang Province which situated on the Mekong River, 75 kilometers southeast of Ho Chi Minh City. My Tho is surrounded by orchards and rice fields, which produce grain for the entire country. Visit the islands that produce traditional handcrafts, coconut candy and bee farms and Vinh Trang Pagoda, the oldest one in the delta on your boat trip. Return to Ho Chi Minh City. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Free at leisure & shopping until transfer to airport for departure.