- Accommodation in ½ twin/double sharing room with breakfast
- All transportation during tour on air - conditioned vehicle as per itinerary
- All in-tour stationed local English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Boat cruise on Mekong delta
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Hotel early check in & late check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner at hotels (if any)
- International flight to/from Vietnam with taxes
- Domestic flight HCMC - Phu Quoc - HCMC
- Visa & Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and water during meals
- Others not mentioned in the program
In the morning, visit the Opera House, Town Hall and Notre Dame Cathedral, the Reunification Palace and the famous Ben Thanh Market. After lunch, drive to Cu Chi district (75km from HCMC) to visit the amazing complex of underground tunnels at Cu Chi. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Depart to Mekong Delta for a visit to the Floating Market and Countryside Tour. Boat cruise to the colorful floating market of Cai Be and then followed by a visit to some local factories that produce rice paper and coconut candy. Lunch is served at a fruit orchard before going back to Ho Chi Minh City.
Transfer to airport for short flight to Phu Quoc Island, one of the Top 5 hidden Islands of the World. Uppon arrival, transfer to hotel for check –in. free time to Enjoy beach in the afternoon.
Cruise to An Thoi Island for snorkeling and other sport activities. Picnic lunch on spot. In the afternoon: soft trek along Da Ban stream in Phu Quoc National Park for fauna and flora system then visit one of local family to learn process how they make the best Fish Sauce, so called Nuoc Mam in Vietnamese.