- The package quoted in US Dollar and NET, including all government tax.
- Hotel accommodation based on twin sharing room with daily breakfast, please refer to the hotel’s name with classification as the above mentioned.
- Full board meals with all standard menus, including one dinner with Cambodian Classical dance (Apsara Dance show) at a local restaurant in Siem Reap.
- All transfers and ground transportations by Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees, excursions and sight-seeing tours are as indicated in the Itinerary
- English speaking guide
- Complimentary 2 bottles of drinking water and 2 towels per person per day during the tour.
- International and Domestic air tickets.
- All international and domestic airport taxes.
- Visa fee & Visa arrangement fee to Cambodia.
- Personal expenses such as internet, telephone calls, fax, laundry, beverages, which are not indicated in the program.
- Excess baggage charges (porters).
- Tips to guides and drivers.
- Other optional tours and meals are not specified in the itinerary.
Upon arrival at Siem Reap airport by evening time, welcome by our friendly guide and transfer to hotel for check in.
Overnight at Hotel in Siem Reap.
Breakfast at hotel. Today we start exploring Angkor Complex. Begin with the South Gate of Angkor Thom, which is famous for its series of colossal human faces carved in stone, the impressive Bayon Temple and pass through Baphoun, the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Terrace of Elephant and the Terrace of Leper King and visit visit Ta Prohm – a Buddhist temple during 12th century, overgrown with jungle and admired by romantics for their dreamlike qualities.
Lunch at Local Restaurant
Afternoon, continue to the largest as well as most complete structure of Angkor Wat is not to be missed. We stroll around this massive monument, exploring the many galleries with columns, libraries, pavilions, courtyards and ponds full of water reflecting the towering temple. Late afternoon, view sunset at Phnom Bakheng Temple..
Dinner with Cambodian Traditional Dance show (Apsara Dance) at Local restaurant.
After dinner, you will transfer to experience night light activities at Pub Street areas (surrounding Old market) where you can find many entertainments such as bar, restaurants, massage shops, night market also very closed to this area.
Note: Please note that our guide and driver just drop you off to the Pub Street areas. And on the return, you can find Moto Roeumork rides well known as TUK TUK in Thai, back to hotel and pay your own account.
After breakfast, visit Banteay Srei temple, built under Jayavarman V, as the jewel in the crown of classical Khmer arts. Its rose-colored sandstone walls are decorated with carvings and bas-reliefs, which are among the most accomplished Angkor has to offer than on the way back to Siem Reap city visit to Banteay Samre temple built by Suryavarman II and contains well-preserved relief depicting scenes of Vishnu and Krishna legends. Then Lunch at local restaurant.Afternoon, Continued your visit to the early-Angkor era temples of the Roluos Group – Preah Ko, Ba Kong and Lo Lei. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Breakfast in Restaurant at hotel, we will drive you to visit Tonle Sap Great Lake, one of the world largest fresh water lakes about 30-40 minutes south of Siem Reap town. There you will enjoy one hour boat ride to see the floating villages. Back to town, enjoy shopping at Old Market for some special items from Angkor land
12:00: Check out from hotel and Lunch at Local Restaurant
Afternoon, visit Angkor National Museum is your grand entrance to a world heritage that reveals the glory of the great Angkor Civilization and visit "Les Artisans D'Angkor - Chantiers Ecoles", apprentices' training-school in craftsman’s trade.
and transfer to airport for your departure back to your next destination.