- Accommodation in ½ twin/double sharing room with breakfast
- All transportation during tour on air - conditioned vehicle as per itinerary
- All in-tour stationed local English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Boat cruise on Mekong delta
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Hotel early check in & late check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner at hotels (if any)
- International flight to/from Vietnam with taxes
- Visa & Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and water during meals
- Others not mentioned in the program
Depart for My Tho, the capital of Tien Giang Province. The city is surrounded by orchards and rice fields, which produces and contributes a lot of grain for the entire country. Visit the islands that produce traditional handcrafts, coconut candy and bee farms and visit Vinh Trang Pagoda, the oldest one in the delta on a boat trip. Return to Ho Chi Minh City.
The journey northwards begins as we depart Ho Chi Minh and pass through the many tea and coffee plantations to the hill station of Da Lat, sometimes known as the "City of Eternal Spring". The drive is long but views on the way are fantastic. On arrival, you can soak up the cool climate as much as you want by spending your time to wander around and catch our first glimpse. Overnight in Da Lat.
After breakfast you then embark on a short drive past the charming pine hill to visit the summer residence of Vietnams last Emperor Bao Dai. Follow this with a trip to the Lam Ty Ni Pagoda and the Hang Nga Guesthouse, well known as the Crazy House because of its bizarre architecture. The central market and the old rail station are also in the list this morning before you travel by roads through the undulating terrains to the picturesque coastal town of Nha Trang. Along the way you make stopover at the scenic Ngoan Muc Pass and the Po Klong Jarai Cham Towers. These amazing structures represent an interesting culture and a colorful history of the Cham people. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Today, You will board a boat for a day trip around the coastal islands, stopping on the way at a local fishing village to observe the island life. You also have lots of time on the blue clear water enjoying swimming and snorkeling or just lying down on the beach. A seafood lunch is some enjoyment of the trip. Arrive back in town in late afternoon and visit the Long Son Pagoda and the impressive Ponagar Cham Towers, which are overlooking the colorful fishing port. Overnight in NhaTrang.