- Accommodations (Hotels, resorts as mentioned in program)
- Meals as indicated in the program (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner)
- Airport and land transfers
- Ha Long Bay cruise package
- Tour guides (English speaking or other languages upon request)
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Visa/ passport
- International flight to and/ or from our countries
- Flight tickets: Ho Chi Minh City – Nhatrang – Hanoi
- Travel Insurances
- Meals/ drinks not mentioned in program
- Peak season surcharges (if any)
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Other personal expenses
Warmly welcome at Tan Son Nhat Airport. We embarked on a city tour of Saigon including The Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office, Remnant War Museum, Giac Lam Pagoda, China town with ancient pagodas and temples, and bustling Binh Tay Market. Overnight in HCMC.
Today we drive to Halong City, approximately 3 hours away. Once at Halong City you will board our private boat for a four-hour cruise of this stunning area, stopping along the way to visit one of the limestone caves in the area. As we cruise our boat staff will serve you a sumptuous local seafood lunch on boat. After 4 hour navigation we sail back to harbor and drive back to Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi.