Starting in Hoi An, The ancient port town was once one of the busiest harbor towns in South-east Asia. Its well-preserved structures from the 15th to the 19th centuries are perfect examples of architecture that blends local and foreign influences, making the town a popular destination for tourists. In Hue, you'll enjoy many sites that reflect the city's rich history, while others are more focused on relaxation and soaking up the area's natural beauty.
- Accommodation in ½ twin/double sharing room with breakfast
- All transportation during tour on air - conditioned vehicle as per itinerary
- All in-tour stationed local English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Boat cruise on Perfume river
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Hotel early check in & late check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner at hotels (if any)
- International flight to/from Vietnam with taxes
- Visa & Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and water during meals
- Others not mentioned in the program
Arrival in Danang. Transfer to restaurant for lunch. Visit the Marble Moutains - named as 5 elements of universe and stone carving village of Hoa Hai. Move to the ancient town of Hoi An for a walking tour around the old sections(charming and wonderfully preserved, combining Chinese, Japanese and European influences) and get yourself back to the 17th century. Relax and soak up the atmosphere.
Overnight in Hoian.
Leave Hoi An for Hue, en route, photo stop at the top of Hai Van pass and fishing village of Lang Co. Afternoon visits of the Imperial Citadel - The grand palace of the last dynasty of Nguyen and Thien Mu pagoda.
Overnight in Hue.
Boat trip on Perfume river to visit Hon Chen holy temple and Minh Mang mausoleum. After Lunch. Continue to visit the typical Royal Tombs of Tu Duc and Khai Dinh and enjoy the beauty of Tu Hieu pagoda.
Overnight in Hue.