Join us on this exploration of scenery & culture through three of Indochina countries, from Vietnam - one of Asia’s most rewarding destinations with a lot of astounding history, culture, and nature, to Laos – The Land Of A Million Elephants and Cambodia which is awash with astounding historical ruins and archaeological sites.
- Transfer and transportation by a private car;
- Hotels in double rooms with breakfast;
- Russian-speaking or English-speaking guide for the tour;
- Entrance fees;
- Boats in the tour program.
- 02 lunchs in the tour program
- All Flights Hanoi-Luang Prabang-Siem Reap-HCM..
- Visa in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia
- Meals: lunch and dinner outside the program;
- Individual insurance;
- Beverages, gratuities and personal payment: laundry, phone .....
Meeting at Noi Bai airport and transfer to hotel. Evening enjoy water puppetry. Overnight in Hanoi.
Visit the National Museum (former Royal Palace) and then a boat ride up the Mekong River to the famous cave Paku. Lunch at a local restaurant. On the way, stop at the village of Ban Sanghai where they make rice wine. Return to Luang Prabang and visit Ban Sanghonga where hand made Lao silk. In the afternoon transfer to the airport to return to Vientiane. Overnight in Vientiane.
Transfer to the airport for departure